Sunday, January 20, 2013

OPI Skyfall

Today I have Skyfall, the namesake polish from the OPI Holiday 2012 collection inspired by James Bond.  I've picked up a few polished from the Skyfall Collection here and there.  Skyfall is a beautiful rich maroon color that I normally wouldn't go for, but for some reason it was calling my name.


Ox-blood colors have been really popular for the last few months and this one fits right in.  I think its a great neutral color that is work appropriate as it isn't an in your face red.  It has the great cream formula that OPI is known for.  In some lights it almost makes me think its a jelly polish, but it is definitely a cream.  It just has that jelly like shine to it in certain lights, but it is completely opaque.  At first I did 2 coats for full coverage but once it dried, I decided I needed a third since I had some streaks that I didn't notice until it was fully dry.



The formula applied smoothly and leveled nicely.   The brush is wider which I like.  I don't usually wear red polish, but I think Skyfall will be making repeat appearances.
 

I purchased this product with my own money and the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.