Monday, January 7, 2013

OPI Giftcards for Everyone

I had a hard time getting an accurate photo of this one.  Giftcards for Everyone was one of the 3 Ulta exclusives that OPI released for the holidays this past year.  This one is purple with blue glass flecks.  In all of my pictures it looks blue, but it is definitely more purple on the nail.

 
 

 
Application was great.  This polish has the normal OPI brush.  This is 3 coats.  Dry time was average.  This polish had really good wear time as well.  I wore it for several days before changing my polish.  It lasted through holiday baking, decorating, present wrapping, and other holiday festivities before showing signs of wear and tear.

 


 
 
I received this as a promotion with purchase,.  This was a free gift with purchase of two other OPI polishes at Ulta before Christmas.  I purchased 2 polishes as well as 2 others to get the green holiday polish Skip the Giftwrap.  I would have gotten Last Minute Shopper the magenta one too but they were sold out.  They are probably gone now but you might be able to snag these on clearance at Ulta or through a swap or blog sale.
 
The opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.