Friday, January 18, 2013

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

I received a tube of NYC Liquid Lipshine in my Influenster Holiday Voxbox.  The color I got was Nude York City.  It has just a hint of color and shimmer and I think would compliment any skin tone.


The thing I love about this lipgloss is that it doesn't get sticky or dry out like some lip glosses do.  This one isn't sticky at all.  It applies smoothly and shiny.  There is no hair sticking to your face because of your lipgloss with this product.  Other issues I have with lipgloss is its dries out and makes my lips feel waxy after it wears off, this doesn't do that.  It keeps my lips moisturized even after the color wears off.

I will be buying more of these in multiple colors.  I've seen it retailing at Target for $2-3.

Info from Influenster's site
Straight from the city that never sleeps, NYC New York Color offers products with uptown style at down-to-earth prices, from $.99 - $4.99. The energy, style, and color of New York City shines through the wide range of shades, textures and innovative products. NYC always delivers the most on-trend products & shades hot off the runway!

Have you heard the gossip? There’s a new gloss in town! NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine is getting headlines with seriously high-drama color at a seriously low price. Pure pigments give a 3-D effect that’s off-the-charts glossy. Tons of hot new shades, from preppy nudes to bold statement hues – all for less than your weekly fashion magazine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.