Saturday, December 15, 2012

Bloggers Unite for Peace, Non-Violence, and Remembrance of the Innocent

In light of the horrific tragedy in Connecticuit yesterday, the Nail Polish Community has come together today in wearing white manicures for Peace, Non-Violence, and Remembrance of the Innocent.  My thoughts and prayers go out to all of the families who lost someone yesterday and to the entire school and community as they grieve.  As a mother of 2, I am particularly upset and saddened by what happened and can't begin to fathom the pain and anguish of the parents in Sandy Hook who lost their babies yesterday.  While I know my manicure isn't going to physically do anything, to help anyone but with all of the wonderful women in this community coming together I hope that with every page view the power of thought and prayer reaches those in Sandy Hook and that our thoughts and prayers reach them and bring them some comfort on this sad December night.  I also want to send some thoughts and prayers to Oregon to those who were touched by violence in the mall shooting this week as well.




 
 
I chose Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Polar Bare and OPI Pirouette My Whistle.  What you see here is 2 coats Polar Bare, 1 Coat Pirouette My Whistle, and 1 Coat Polar Bare.
 

:

3 comments:

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.