Monday, October 1, 2012

SheaMoisture Baby Bar Soap

I received a bar of Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Baby Exzema Soap in my Naturals Voxbox from Influenster to test out.  I couldn't be happier with this product especially as someone who has dry skin and a son with eczema.
SheaMoisture  Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Baby Bar Soap

I've been using the soap myself since the box came in the mail a few weeks ago and I've noticed a difference in my skin.  I love anything with shea butter in it, and I have dry skin so I thought I would try it out too.  My son has eczema on his arms almost all year round and he's had some pretty bad breakouts of it in his short life, so I was happy to try this soap out on him.  I've noticed that the patches on his arms have softened with use of the soap.  My skin is also softer and less itchy.  With winter coming up, I know dry skin and eczema flairs are inevitable.  I need to stock up on this soap.
Shea Moisture products are available at Walgreens stores and select Target, CVS, Bed Bath & Beyond, Buy Buy Baby, Christmas Tree Shops, Harmon Face Values, Duane Reade and Meijer stores.  I'll be looking for their products at my locals stores as I'd prefer a body wash over a bar and I would like to try out their lotions.

Additional information about Shea Moisture Soap:

This creamy, sulfate-free bar soap, enriched with luxurious natural and organic ingredients, is gentle enough for the sensitive skin of babies, children and adults. Use daily to cleanse and moisturize. Naturally soothes the symptoms associated with eczema such as inflammation, irritation and itching. Formulated with a special blend of unrefined, "raw" shea butter, argan oil, chamomile extract, frankincense and myrrh.

Winner of the Organic Beauty Talk Award for Best Natural Baby Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.