Saturday, October 6, 2012

2012 Naturals Influenster Voxbox

I received an Influenster Naturals Voxbox full of natural products to test.  The featured brands  in this Voxbox included were:

  • CleanWell™ Individual Hand Sanitizer Wipes check out my review here
  • GEODEO® Deodorant
  • NECTRESSE™ Sweetener
  • The Original™ Dish Drying Mat check out my review here
  • LypSyl™ Intense Protection LypMoisturizer™ check out my review here
  • EBOOST® check out my review here
  • Parissa® Wax Strips Face & Bikini
  • Country Life® Maxi-Hair® Maximized®
  • Desert Essence® Coconut Shine & Refine Lotion
  • SheaMoisture Raw Shea, Chamomile & Argan Baby Bar Soap check out my review here

  • I did not receive the Parissa® Wax Strips Face & Bikini, the Country Life® Maxi-Hair® Maximized® or the Desert Essence® Coconut Shine & Refine Lotion.

    My favorite producs were the GEODEO, the LySyl, the SheaMoisture, and the Original Dish Mat.  I would purchase the CleanWell wipes and the Nectresse products again in order to give them a longer trial.  I probably won't purchase the EBOOST because it is a little expensive for my budget, not because I didn't like it.  Overall, I was very happy with my box and really liked all of the producst I was provided to sample.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.