Friday, May 18, 2012

Spoiled's Did I Dye it Too Blonde?

So I recently bought a bunch of Spoiled polishes when they were on sale for 99 cents at CVS.  The Spoiled line is produced by Wet n Wild and is excusive to CVS.  The periodically go on sale buy 2 get 1 free, and recently were on sale for 99 cents.  The line has about 70 colors and they all have quirky names.  The polishes retail full price for $1.99.  Not every CVS carries them though. 

Did I Dye It Too Blonde? is neon yellow.  There are several neons in the Spoiled line that I've picked up.  I'm going to try a neon water marble with them.  Neon everything is on trend this summer.

My first attempt at using this polish was with 2 coats.  It dries matte as most neons do and was very sheer.  To really make opaque and to make it pop I think I'll put it over white.

Please bear with me as I figure out my camera and the best settings for posting pitures.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your feedback, but keep it clean and be respectful. Treat other's as you'd like to be treated. I will delete comments I feel are disrespectful or distasteful.